by Naomi |February 6, 2020 |6 Comments | construction companies, residential construction | Buying a House
One is often pained to meet unsuspecting Friends (specially Faujis), taken for a ride by some Builder or the other including some very high ranking people.
Some of the basic principles you must follow are:
- In money matters, no friends. Its business and not charity. No faith, just go by black and white.
- Not all that shown in the Brochures are true, as they are in 2 dimension & virtual, whereas the promise is in 3 dimension & Real.
- Seeing is believing, so see the Proposed Sight, Property papers, Land registration, government clearances etc.
- MUST visit at least two properties made by the Builder, interact with the Resident users & you will come to know of the Truth.
- Read Complain Forums of the Builder before buying. Check No of cases pending against the builder. I know of a Builder Promising Moon, but having more than 200 litigations- none from the moon.
Anyone needing help in my friend Circle, pl feel free to contact. Its Your money, don’t donate to a Cheater Builder.
Reference Link:- https://colonelzbricklogic.blogspot.com/2014/10/buying-house.html