Vaastu compliant Building enables your personal space to radiate positive energy and enhance peace & harmony. This in turn gives a fillip to your success and growth. One of the Vital parts of the house is The Kitchen. Food is an important ingredient of your daily life. This is one part of the House, which is not ignored a single day. e cooking area is the most vital and functional area of the house, providing nourishment to your family members. A kitchen, apart from looking ultra-chic and modern, should also be convenient to use daily and emit optimistic vibes. Little things such as placing certain appliances like stove, sink, and platform in a particular location can make a considerable difference. Hence, it is quintessential to get your kitchen designed by the Vaastu expert.
Benefits of Designing a Vaastu-friendly Kitchen
According to the Hindu religion, fire is auspicious. The kitchen is closely associated with fire, and hence designing it according to Vaastu is beneficial.
- It ensures financial stability and a perpetual cash inflow.
- A Vaastu-friendly kitchen ascertains positive vibes and the physical and mental well-being of the occupants of the house.
Thus, designing a Vaastu-friendly kitchen can bring success and happiness to your family. Position the appliances and build the kitchen, entrance, and storage spaces according to Vaastu to enjoy a peaceful life.
Steps for Designing a Vaastu-friendly Modernized Kitchen
Vaastu guidelines that are to be followed while designing a kitchen are as follows:
- If you have the privilege to decide the layout of your house, you should always aim for the south-eastern corner of your home since the fire element is the strongest here. This makes sure that the family remains financially sound and debt-free. In case the direction isn’t available then the kitchen can be built in the northwest corner.
- The stove should be positioned such that it is in the south-eastern direction while the person cooking should be facing the east. The food cooked will be healthy and tasty.
- The entrance to the kitchen should preferably be in the east, north, or west and should preferably not be in any corner.
- The sink should be placed away from the stove since water and fire are opposing forces. North-east direction is best suited for placing sinks or taps.
- According to Vaastu, black is unpropitious for the kitchen, and you should use vibrant colours like red, green, and orange in the kitchen. It will not only make the kitchen Vaastu compliant but will also greatly improve the appearance.
- Drive out all the pessimism outside your kitchen by placing windows in the east direction. An exhaust system is a great way to propel all the negativity out.
- Appliances such as refrigerators, microwaves, mixers, ovens should always be placed in the southwest direction. The northeast direction is to be strictly avoided for placing electrical appliances.
- Storage units are an integral part of a modernized kitchen, and they should be built on the southern or western wall. You should refrain from storing grains in the cabinets attached to the northern and eastern-side walls.
These are some crucial points to consider while revamping your existing kitchen or designing a new one.
Why Pay Professionals?
Designing a Vaastu-friendly modernized kitchen is a difficult task to the uninitiated, even with google vastu consultants. Planning every nook & corner of the kitchen, ensuring that everything is rightly positioned isn’t easy. Our Professionals at Colonelz fit in with proper knowledge and immense experience.
At Colonelz, our team of designers are well versed with Vaastu guidelines and can carry out the task with skill and elan. We suggest remedies and alternatives enabling your kitchen to be filled with Positive Energy. We can design faultless interiors and deliver the desired result within the deadline at affordable rates. Besides taking care of the Vaastu tips, we also give a classy look to your kitchen.